25.8.15

GARNIER MICELLAR CLEANSING WATER

Hello girls!

Today I'll be introducing the New Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water!

Good things must share!


Not sure about you girls but removing make up has always been a very troublesome thing for me. I'm sure by now if you have been an avid reader of this space, you would have known that I'm a very lazy girl by nature. I hate it MOST when I go home late after a long day at work, or after a whole night of partying that I still have to make sure I remove my make off off completely before I shower and sleep.

First you gotta use an oil based make up remover to remove your waterproof make up, then you have to use a cleanser to cleanse the oil off and lastly, a toner to rehydrate your face.....

It is an absolute CHORE for me. 





Don't you just wish you can jump right into bed and sleep sometimes?! LOL. I do~~~ 

So… Apparently the New Garnier Micellar Water claims to:

1. Remove waterproof make up
2. Cleanse, soothe and hydrate skin
3. Fragrance free

What this really means is… I get to save precious time, because I don’t have to cleanse and re-hydrate my face after removing my make-up! So anyway, I did a time test, just to see how much time I would save…

TEST #1: TIME TEST
Garnier Micellar Water VS Traditional Oil-based Make-up Remover

Here's my usual make-up removal routine!



So I timed myself removing my make-up using Garnier’s Micellar Water (right side of my face) vs traditional oil-based make-up removing routine (right side of my face).



Macintosh HD:Users:SARAH:Desktop:Screen Shot 2015-08-20 at 12.15.57 pm.png





I don't think I need to say more! Just look at how much time and trouble I can save every day! The Garnier Micellar water is an "All-In-One" product which helps to remove my waterproof make-up easily! Plus there's no need for rinsing and using a toner after, which is AWESOME for lazy people like me!

(You can see my test in the below video link: (insert video link))


Now, I went online and googled for Garnier’s Micellar Water reviews, and found A LOT of good reviews vs expensive derma brands’ Micellar Water. So… I went to try it out for myself too.

TEST #2: EFFICACY TEST
Garnier Micellar Water VS Brand X (Popular Derma Brand)







The number of cotton pads which Garnier Micellar Water used to remove the makeup on my hand is the same as Brand X (I put the same amount of remover on each cotton pad for each brand, so as to be fair)! This is really surprising for me, because it means the efficacy of Garnier’s Micellar Water is just as good as a derma brand, but the cost is actually less than half!!

I also really like the fact that it is fragrance free. Somehow fragrance free products make me feel safer using it! Haha. My complexion has gotten bad again ever since I started on my new job because of the stress, and I'm really very selective on the types of products I use on my face these days.

So far I’ve been using Garnier’s Micellar Water, and no breakouts! Proves that it is suitable even for people with sensitive skin! *thumbs up* for that!!

Lastly, did I mention that the Garnier Micellar Water is actually made in Poland and it only cost $18.90 for a MEGA 400ml size!! Crazy or what?!?!





Anyway, I did a video to prove Garnier Micellar Water’s efficiency and efficacy as well. Here’s the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3-WQRpZE3k
Go watch it!

If you’re still not convinced and do not believe what I've been raving about, go down to Guardian stores and try their testers for yourself!  




The New Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water is available exclusively in Guardian. Go try it today!

xxx